Built specifically for loader and backhoe applications, the B26 features an integrated main frame that is performance matched to the loader and backhoe to ensure durability.
- Powered by a rugged Kubota 26HP, 3-cylinder engine, renowned worldwide for its exceptional reliability and durability.
- Three range hydrostatic transmission as standard.
- Hydraulic power steering offers effortless control to reduce operator fatigue.
- Rugged and sturdy 4-wheel drive (4WD) provides powerful traction for heavy duty front-loader work and operating other implements.
- Skid Steer-type quick couplers enables easy attachment or detachment of a variety of front implements.
- Powerful, versatile backhoe with a range of features promising more performance than usually expected in such a compact package.
- The B Series all feature a sturdy, hydraulically-controlled Category I 3-point hitch that allows you to attach a wide array of rear implements.
- Rollover Protective Structure (ROPS) and the Falling Object Protective Structures (FOPS) for adding protection from harm and the elements.
For more information download the brochure.