Kubtrac Equipment Sales is proud to be the Gold Coast’s only authorised 5 star Kubota dealer, servicing the Gold Coast Hinterland and surrounding areas.
Here at Kubtrac Equipment Sales, we are committed to providing quality service to meet our customers’ individual needs. All service technicians are factory trained and draw upon years of industry experience and regular training, to provide service and support that is second to none. With a fully equipped workshop and two onsite service vehicles, we can attend to all of your Kubota service, repairs and preventative maintenance needs. We also have a Tilt Tray/Crane Truck available to transport your Kubota machinery if required.
Maintaining your Kubota
To prevent any issues, it’s important to know the condition of your equipment well. Always check your equipment before starting and operating.
To avoid personal injury:
Be sure to check and service the equipment on a level surface with the engine shut off, the parking brake “ON” and implement lowered to the ground.
The Daily Checks listed below are generic for most Kubota products. We recommend that you consult your operator’s manual for information on your specific model.
- Walk around inspection.
- Tyre pressure, wear or damage (and/or track damage).
- Damage to body, tightness of all bolts, nuts and pins.
- Implement and accessory blades and belts for wear and damage.
- Parking brake, speed control levers, all safety switches and Easy Checker™ functions.
- Abnormal noise or vibrations.
- Check engine oil level.
- Check transmission / hydraulic oil levels.
- Check coolant level.
- Check water separator.
- Check there are no fluid leaks.
- Clean grill, radiator and screen.
- Check DPF muffler (if fitted).
- Check air cleaner evacuator valve (when used in a dusty place).
- Check brake pedal & brake.
- Check parking brake lever.
- Check indicators, gauges and meter.
- Check lights.
- Check seat belt.
- Check movable parts.
- Care of danger, warning and caution labels.
Overview of Kubota’s standard warranty
Kubota is a premier manufacturer of agricultural, construction and power equipment worldwide. As part of our commitment to quality and reliability, Kubota Australia provides comprehensive warranty coverage for your new KTA distributed Kubota Product.
Take advantage of our extended warranty program. Click here to download the warranty brochure.
View the Kubota Powertrain Protection Plan here.
Please note: Warranty Schedule above is current and correct as at 1 October 2018 and is subject to change without warning.