Offering precise control and exceptional traction with ‘Glide Steer’ technology, GR12120 mowing tractors not only cut in confined areas, they cut down overall mowing time as well.
- Powered by a Kubota 21HP, 3-cylinder diesel engine that easily handles hours of heavy-duty mowing.
- ‘Glide Steer’ enables excellent manoeuvrability and exceptional traction while preventing turf damage.
- Soft-touch hydrostatic power steering improves operability and reduces fatigue.
- Kubota’s reputable HST transmission is easily controlled by a single foot pedal and produces a smooth and comfortable ride.
- Unlike a belt-drive transmission used in conventional mowers, Kubota’s low-maintenance shaft-drive transmission will provide years of resilient service.
- Shaft-drive mower deck and hydraulic PTO clutch deliver reliability with far less maintenance than conventional mowers. No more belts and pulleys to maintain.
- Choice of 48“ (GR2120-48) or 54″ (GR2120-54) mower deck constructed of durable 10 gauge steel and designed with a 5-inch deep shell for professional and lasting results.
- Easy-to-reach cutting height dial allows the operator to easily and quickly adjust the mower cut height from 1″ to 4″, in 1/4″ increments.
- Ergonomically-positioned to the left of the operator, the hydraulic lever provides simple and effortless lift/ lower operations of the mower deck.
- For even finer clippings, an optional mulching kit is also available. This easy-to-install system makes clippings disappear into grass, creating a healthier lawn.
- Incredibly sturdy yet lightweight, the optional large-capacity, 350 litre grass catcher lets you mow longer with fewer stops for emptying.
- Oversized and generously padded, the GR2120’s suspension seat can be adjusted to provide a high level of comfort to a wide range of operators.
- The full-flat open platform minimises operator fatigue with plenty of legroom.
- Optional arm rests are available.