The GZD15 delivers a high level of efficiency, endurance and ergonomics making it a popular choice of both professionals and home owners.
- GZD15 zero-turn mower’s fuel-efficient, 2-cylinder, 15 HP diesel engine lets you run longer on less fuel while handling even tough jobs
- Incorporating Kubota’s Glide Cut System, our GZD15 smartly uses its two blades to cut, and then channel directly into the integrated rear grass catcher
- High travelling speed of 13.5 km/h, large volume grass collector and the large 20L fuel tank means faster operation with fewer stops so you can get the job done fast
- The Zero-Turn System provides the GZD15 with an easy-to-operate, dual-levered steering that has a 360-degree turning radius for incredibly nimble navigation around obstacles
- Parallel-link grass collector lift system allows no-spill dumping at varying heights (0.9-1.8m)
- The deep profile mower deck (123.4mm) and pedal-operated hydraulic lift allows for easy height adjustment so that all lengths of grass on a variety of terrains can be easily accommodated
- The quick clean system and compact design that makes the GZD15 one of the easiest mowers to transport, means you’ll be cleaned up and on the way to your next job in no time
- Features a shaft-drive that is amazingly reliable and quiet
- Reliability is increased and maintenance decreased due to Kubota’s high-volume, shaft-driven HST transmission. Power is transmitted from the engine to the HST via a shaft and from the HST to the tyres via a gear train.
- Kubota’s wet disc clutch and brake system increases durability and safety
- Light touch independent left and right steering levers increases maneuverability and reduces fatigue
- Pedal-type brakes enables emergency stopping with the lightest of touch while the park brake is activated by completely depressing the brake pedal
- Easy access height adjustment dial allows for a range of adjustments
- Low centre of gravity increases the GDD15’s stability